A Dependable Business & Employment Lawyer. Legal Advice You Can Trust.
Workers have rights when it comes to fair employment and fair compensation; otherwise, employers could treat workers poorly, pay them unfairly, and deny them benefits they may be entitled to. Employers also have rights, and an employment lawyer can help you understand your rights when it comes to the workplace.
For example, if you are a worker who has been discriminated against in the workplace, you have recourse under the law. If you are a worker who was denied pay you were entitled to, you can file a claim to recover your wages.
Your employment lawyer at Swartz Law is dedicated to helping workers get the fair treatment they deserve. Here are examples of employment claims our employment law firm handles:
- Sexual harassment
- Unpaid wages and commissions
- Wrongful termination
- Non-compete agreements
- Tort or contract claims
- Disability or medical claims
Swartz law also handles business legal matters, such as helping businesses comply with state and federal regulations. We understand that starting a company is difficult, and you may need a little guidance to ensure you don’t run into legal trouble down the line. We can offer advice to businesses of all sizes and types. We are professionals and are devoted to client service and satisfaction.
The following are some examples of how we can help businesses with their legal issues:
- Business formation (incorporation, form an LLC, start a nonprofit)
- Corporate compliance
- Trademark registration
- Articles of dissolution
- Intellectual property protection
- Compliance with data security and privacy laws
Our law firm is committed to providing top-notch, cost-effective legal services designed to achieve your objectives and desired outcomes.
- We can go to court for you, handle business paperwork and legal filings, help employees file claims, and protect your rights, no matter the circumstances.
- We can offer you a free consultation, so you can get your questions answered without fear of an upfront fee.
- Whether you are an employee looking for help with a claim or a business looking for assistance with legal paperwork, we want to help you make an informed decision about your legal matter and resolve any issues you may be having.
- We practice law with the utmost professionalism and respect for our clients—We want to be your advocate in whatever legal matter you need assistance with.