FIXED FEE LEGAL SERVICES
Swartz Law understands that not everyone needs or wants to retain an attorney to litigate a claim from start to finish. We also understand that startups and even established small businesses have tight budgets and need to keep legal costs low. Sometimes one-time legal advice in the form of a consultation, document review, or contract drafting is all that is needed.
We offer a variety of fixed fee legal services to fit these needs. Unlike an online legal ‘box store’ where you pay for a basic document without any counseling and which may or may not take your individual needs into account, Swartz Law provides experienced counseling and customized documents.
Fixed fee legal consultation for workplace or business concerns is provided in 30 or 60 minute increments. Legal consultation combined with document review includes a 60 minute consultation and a review of the relevant documents. Examples of documents which may be reviewed include:
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Agreements
- Non-Competition and/or Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Shareholder and Equity Agreements
- Operating Agreements
We also offer fixed fee drafting services for various employment and business contracts such as:
- Employee Offer Letter
- Employment Agreement
- Executive Employment Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Equity Plans and Agreements
- Separation Agreement
- Employee Handbook Package
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreement (Non-Compete)
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Agreement
- Comprehensive Restrictive Covenants Agreement (including Confidentiality/NDA, Non-Compete, Non-Solicit, Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Provisions)
Our drafting services include consultations, drafting, and editing as needed to ensure you are happy with the final product.
Contact Swartz Law Today
If you need one-time legal advice or document drafting services, call Swartz Law to learn what we can do to help. Call (617) 871-1500 today in Boston and throughout Massachusetts.