BREACH OF CONTRACT, BAD FAITH
AND DEFAMATION CLAIMS AT WORK
Contracts between employee and employer are a regular part of employment, even when an employee is ‘at-will.’ Employers often require employees to enter into non-competition, non-solicitation, and other agreements as a condition of their job. Employers must honor the contracts and agreements they enter into with their employees and contractors. When they fail to do so, act in bad faith, defame you, or engage in business practices that interferes with your relationship with another company, your employer can and should be held responsible.
Swartz Law represents employees in Boston and throughout Massachusetts with all aspects of employment law, including handling contract, bad faith, interference and defamation claims such as:
- Breach of employment, equity, and independent contractor agreements
- Breach of severance and settlement agreements
- Violations of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Interference with contractual or business relations
- Unreasonable restrictive covenants, including in non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
With over fifteen years of experience handling such claims, Attorney Swartz can answer your questions, help you understand your rights and options, and pursue any claim you have.
Contact Swartz Law Today
If you have contract, bad faith, or defamation issues arising out of work, you need advice to determine if you have a legitimate claim and to learn your options. Contact Swartz Law by calling (617) 871-1500 or email by clicking the button below for experienced, comprehensive representation.